We're nothing without you! No joke, without the backing of our members, volunteers, trustees, funders and supporters, where would we be?
Your donations will help develop the Forest Centre and the biking and walking trails surrounding it. One of our immediate priorities is to raise funds for a blue trail here at Strathmashie, to bridge the gap between trails for beginners and experienced riders, allowing a natural progression, rather than a leap of faith!
The Trust is a registered charity and relies on fundraising and donations to support work undertaken throughout the year.
You can donate:
- Using our Just Giving page - raising funds for a new blue trail at Wolftrax - http://www.justgiving.com/LagganForest
- By BACS - please contact us at the Forest Office for BACS payment details on 01528 544366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By cheque - please make your cheque payable to “Laggan Forest Trust” and send it to: The Laggan Forest Trust, Forest Office, Strathmashie, Laggan, Newtonmore, PH20 1BU.
A Pump Track for Laggan
Please help us to do our part and raise funds for this great project.
An assessment to build the facility at the sited location showed scope for a facility with the following characteristics: a dirt track of 15x30 metres footprint, 150 metres of linear track and approximately 1.2 metres wide. It will be located on the right hand corner as you enter Wolftrax from the A86. Maintenance of the facility will be done through our volunteer network. A people counter will be installed in order to gather information about user numbers and assess potential future development activities such as funded organised coaching sessions and led cycle rides.
The project’s main objectives are:
- Encourage young local residents to become more familiar with and proficient in cycling.
- Encourage local residents to take up cycling as a healthy leisure activity.
Fundraising through Facebook
To donate for "A Pump Track for Laggan" please cleck HERE. The link will take you to our Laggan Wolftrax Centre Facebook donations page.
If you want to help us becoming a fundraiser click HERE. With this link, YOU will be able to easily create a fundraiser for Laggan Wolftrax Centre. Share it with supporters and encourage them to help you raise money on Facebook.
Your support is very much appreciated; many thanks!