We're nothing without you! No joke, without the backing of our members, volunteers, trustees, funders and supporters, where would we be?
Your donations will help develop the Forest Centre and the biking and walking trails surrounding it. One of our immediate priorities is to raise funds for a blue trail here at Strathmashie, to bridge the gap between trails for beginners and experienced riders, allowing a natural progression, rather than a leap of faith!
The Trust is a registered charity and relies on fundraising and donations to support work undertaken throughout the year.
You can donate:
- Using our Just Giving page - raising funds for a new blue trail at Wolftrax - http://www.justgiving.com/LagganForest
- By BACS - please contact us at the Forest Office for BACS payment details on 01528 544366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By cheque - please make your cheque payable to “Laggan Forest Trust” and send it to: The Laggan Forest Trust, Forest Office, Strathmashie, Laggan, Newtonmore, PH20 1BU.
2023 - A Blue Trail for Laggan
Thank you for your support. The feasibility study for the Pump Track determined that the preferred location was unsuitable, however the Skills area outside the cafe was modified and improved by FLS in March 2022 and is open for use. It is a marked improvement and will give confidence to novices to the trails.
The Pump Project’s main objectives remain:
- Encourage young local residents to become more familiar with and proficient in cycling.
- Encourage local residents to take up cycling as a healthy leisure activity.
And this continues with the proposal to build a Blue Trail to complete the suite of graded trails at the Laggan Wolftrax MTB Centre.
Fundraising through Facebook
To donate for "A New Blue Trail for Laggan" please cleck HERE. The link will take you to our Laggan Wolftrax Centre Facebook donations page.
If you want to help us becoming a fundraiser click HERE. With this link, YOU will be able to easily create a fundraiser for Laggan Wolftrax Centre. Share it with supporters and encourage them to help you raise money on Facebook.
Your support is very much appreciated; many thanks!